buy Xanax (Alprazolam)
Xanax (Alprazolam) is prescribed for treatment of diseases caused by excessive activity of neurotransmitters of the brain and increased excitability of the central nervous system:
- Pathological phobia
- Feelings of anxiety and fear
- Increased irritability
- Sleep Disorders
- Panic disorder
This drug is used in case of somatic disorders that accompany emotional distress such as: tremors, convulsions, muscle pain.
Way of use and dosage
- Xanax (Alprazolam) is available in tablets for oral use.
- Begin to use Xanax (Alprazolam) with low dose of 0.5 mg 2-3 times a day.
- The dose can be gradually increased up to 10 mg per day.
- The maximum daily dose of 10 mg should be divided into 3 doses.
- Take your medication no more than 3 months.
- To reduce the risk of withdrawal syndrome, refusal of treatment should be provided gradually. Within a week, reduce the dose to 1 mg daily.
Self-administration of Xanax (Alprazolam) can harm your body, it is highly recommended to consult a qualified doctor who will prescribe the optimal dosing regimen and talk about precautions.
Recommendations for the use
- During treatment of Xanax (Alprazolam), you should avoid drinking.
- Take the pill regardless of the meal, but if you feel pain in the stomach after taking the pills, you can start taking the drug after a meal, so it will decrease the impact of active substances on the stomach wall
- Patients with impaired liver and / or kidneys should use Xanax (Alprazolam) with caution
- Prolonged use at high doses may develop drug addiction, particularly in patients who are prone to abuse drugs.
- People under 18 years old, pregnant women, patients with severe depressive disorder, narrow-angle glaucoma, myasthenia gravis, are contraindicated to take Xanax (Alprazolam).
Some of the most common side effects of Xanax (Alprazolam) included: drowsiness, fatigue, and dizziness, and disorientation, mental retardation and motor reactions.
In individual cases, you can observe side effects in the digestive system as well as heartburn, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach pain.
Adverse reactions take place during the first week and will not disturb the patient. If side effects do not disappear on their own, you need to see a doctor.
• Information provided in this article is for only general knowledge and is not a guide to action. The creators of this web site only provide information that you need to know for safe use of drugs, but it is strongly recommended to consult an expert doctor before you start taking any medication.